Sun WorkShop Compiler C++ 4.2 documentation:
- C++ User's Guide
- Describes how to use the Sun C++ Compiler to write programs in C++. Covers the C++ compiler options, pragmas, templates, exception handling, and more. Intended for the experienced C++ programmer.
- C++ Library Reference Manual
- Describes how to use the complex, coroutine, and iostream libraries, and lists the manual pages (man pages) for these libraries.
- Tools.h++ User's Guide
- This manual is an introduction to using Tools.h++, Rogue Wave's foundation class library. It is intended for users familiar with C++. If you are not familiar with C++, you will find several books of interest in the Bibliography.
Tools.h++ 7.0 Class Library Reference
- Describes how to use the Tools.h++ class library, and a set of C++ classes that can simplify programming while maintaining efficiency.
Copyright 1996 Sun Microsystems, Inc., 2550 Garcia Ave., Mtn. View, Ca 94043-1100 USA. All Rights Reserved