Sun WorkShop Compiler Fortran documentation:
- Fortran 77 Language Reference (for f77 4.2)
- Describes and defines the Fortran 77 language accepted by the Sun f77 compiler under Solaris 1.x and 2.x. Intended for programmers with knowledge and experience with Fortran.
Fortran Library Reference (for f77 4.2 and f90 1.2)
- Details the routines in the Fortran 77 and Fortran 90 runtime libraries.
- Fortran User's Guide
- Describes how to use the Sun Fortran 77 4.0 compiler,
f77, including the compiler command options, debugging and development
tools, program profiling and performance tuning, mixing C and Fortran,
and making and using libraries. Intended for programmers with
knowledge of Fortran.
- Fortran Programmer's Guide
- Presents essential information programmers need to develop efficient applications
using f77 and f90, including I/O, performance, porting, debugging, and parallelization issues.
f90 IS DERIVED FROM CRAY CF90, A PRODUCT OF CRAY RESEARCH, INC.
Copyright 1996 Sun Microsystems, Inc., 2550 Garcia Ave., Mtn. View, Ca 94043-1100 USA. All Rights Reserved